Sunday, April 24, 2011

Great STAMPIN' UP Offer

Happy Easter !!!
I hope everyone enjoyed the day and managed to stay somewhat dry.
I will be placing an order this Saturday. I need all orders to me by
11:00pm Friday night. Everyone who places and order will receive
a surprise when the order is delivered.
Also, I have been sorting through my stampin up items, and have lots of
retired items, lots of papers and some odds and end items.
I have decided to divide these up into two different baskets and have a give-a-way.
You can earn tickets the following ways:
1) Receive one entry with every $25 of merchandise purchased.
2) Receive three entries when you have a friend who places an order of $25 or
more. You will receive three entries for each $25 of merchandise your friend purchases.
3) Receive five entries when you book a workshop or book party to be held in May
or June.
** The $25 in merchandise does not include clearance merchandise from the website.
The clearance items has to be purchased separately.
This is also the last day you can order out of the occasion mini also. If you did not receive
Call and place your order today
Kiowana

No comments:

Post a Comment